Wednesday, October 25, 2006

July 16, 2006

Sorry everyone, but we don't have to great of images to show you this time around. We had a pretty great week though. Starting to get into the flow of school and WORK. Yep, that's right everyone. I got a job. I work in the graduate office and help with Marketing their program. They thought they would take advantage of me and my PR degree while I'm here, so I'm excited to exercise the skills!


Molly is still cute. I keep waiting for the ugly bug to get her, but I just don't think it's going to happen. When you look at her pictures this week I don't want you to think we are turning into WV whitetrash. We still are bathing Molly everyday, even thought she looks like she was road hard and put away wet in a few of her pics.


We did get to go to the sweet Mo-Town 24th of July picnic. The ward members are nice to us, but if anyone has any advice on how to make real friends pass it our way.  We are going to the beach in North Carolina this next weekend so hopefully we'll have some awesome pics then. Ta Ta for now.




This is Molly's bear she got from her Grandma O which has recently become a favorite of hers.








This is Molly with her Post-Ponytail hari-do.









This is a picture with Molly and her "stinky binky" as we have now come to know it as. She uses it a lot less, but loves it all the same.







Molly's carseat is now doubling as her jungle gym. We have to hold our breath every once in awhile because she is so dangerous on there. But she loves it.








This is a little family pic we took this week. My Hannah is a babe, and Molly is cute, but I don't know what my problem is.






This is Hannah's favorite shirt Molly ownes. Molly got it from her Aunt Katie and Jake loves to put her in it. You can really see how long Molly's hair is getting.


This is Molly trying to blend in with the West Virginia people.





We love you all...



(dot)(dot)(dot)

No comments: