Friday, October 05, 2007

Annie Eliza Oyler is Here

Hey everyone, today (Friday, Oct. 5) at 11:05 am, Hannah had our little baby. She is as healthy as can be, and is so beautiful. Her name is Annie Eliza Oyler. She weighed, 7 lbs and 11 0z, and was 19.5 inches long. It's wierd having a normal sized baby. Molly was so small she seems like a Giant. So far, Molly has been really cute with her... we'll see if it sticks. Hannah is feeling really good considering everything she went through. After we had been at the hospital for about 5 mintues and they had her laying down and she passed out, and everyone came rushing in, and was wondering what caused it (was it the I.V., or was she sick, or did she have a history of fainting) and I said, nope, she's just nervous. It was pretty funny, and she was ok...but that was the biggest complication. We got to the hospital at 9 am and the baby was here by 11 am...not bad. ...Well, enjoy the piuctures.
Here is a picture of Hannah and Baby. She looks good huh?
Here is Molly and the baby. See, she is so excited.
Here are here little peepers.
Cute, she is smiling for the camera, and she has dimples.

She is posing again. Showing off that smile again.
Here is a good shot of the dimples. We love you all.



10 comments:

Kim W said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!! We are so happy for you. I can't believe that she has such defined dimples. So cute! Oh, wow. You've officially joined the "2 kids club," how does it feel? She is beautiful!

Stacy & Nathan Cardon said...

Woo Hoo! I am so glad she is here and Hannah and she are doing well. Keep up a good recovery. Love the dimples. What a GIANT! He he. Keep the pictures coming. Love you guys.
Love, Stacy

Jon & Jami Jackson said...

Hi Oylers!

We like the picture with Annie smiling. She is so beautiful and we love her name.

jathan & Heath said...

congrats on the newby you guys!

The Pingels said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys! Now Luke has a future wife!! You'll have to call me or something and tell me all about it and how she is doing. Scott and I think the name is so cute!

Josh and Leslie said...

Congrats on number two!! She's sure a cutie!! and a 2 hour labor and delivery??? I'm jealous...

Nettie said...

Congratulations! I'm glad all went well and everyone is healthy. She is beautiful! And her name and dimples are just adorable!

Brian said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family you're raising..

:)

Melinda said...

I love her already!!!

*C said...

Oh my, you two make the cutes kids!! She's BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!!! The dimples are too cute! Just adorable! I'm glad there were no complications! So funny that Hannah was so nervous she fainted {sounds like something I would do} ha ha :)
Once again, congrats!

... Welcome Baby Annie!!!