Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hey Y'all. The biggest news of the week is that we actually saw the temperatures down to 58. It was Hannah's best day ever. We got to wear Sweatshirts and everything. I know that for all of you in Utah that have inches of snow you probably think we are crazy for wanting cool temperatures, but we loved it. Life is some what returning to normalcy. Hannah is learning to deal with 2 kids. It's kind of funny because it's hard for me to imagine my boss walking up to me and saying, "Jake, I know your day is completely full, but we want you to do twice as much." But hey, millions upon millions of people have done, and she'll get it done too.

Work is going well for me. I have to start traveling next week, which is good because it will be a good opportunity to get to know my areas better, but bad, because I hate being away from home.

Molly has been a lot of fun lately. She loves her sister. It doesn't matter what she's doing, she has to run and tell Annie. "I'm watching Dora" "I'm eating lunch Annie." It's pretty cute. We can't beleive how well she can talk. She says the cutest things. For Instance, the other day we were singing the "If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops" song and when we were done molly said, "That's a Yummy song." Or when she gets off of the potty (this is gross so stop reading if you don't want to hear it) she looks into the toilet and says, "look Dad, a dolphin" or "It's a Pickle" We just can't get enough of her.

And of course Sweet Annie. She is getting big. She is a little fussy, but we can handle that. Hannah's sister Holly is here with this week and we are excited to show another family member our abode. Hannah insists it's not enough, so you are all invited to come and see us.

Well, I will write again when I have something a little more exciting to say.
This is Annie. In case you didn't know.
If I look a little creepy in this picture it's because Hannah always tells me I squint in my pictures so I am over compensating a little in this one. We sure are a cute family.
Doesn't she look so alert. We think she looks way older than 2 weeks.
This is Molly joing the iPod generation. She can't quite fit the white earbuds in her ears, but she still thought this was pretty cool.

Molly and Annie hanging out on Mom's bed.
Sleepy Face!
And the torture begins.
Just a cute picture of our sweet little Molly.

5 comments:

Stacy & Nathan Cardon said...

I wish I could see them. Awwwww. That last pic of Molly is so cute. You can even see her little crooked pinky. Miss ya.
Love,
Stacy

Melinda said...

I can't stand it! I'm still giggling about the pickle and dolphin! I LOVE that age...they are so funny.

Melinda said...

need...more....pictures!

Josh and Leslie said...

Hey Hannah...my parents and I are going thru Houston on our trip. I'm not going to have access to email, but pass along your number and address to Heath bar and she'll be sure and give it to us. We'd love to see you and your girls...okay, and your hubby too!! :)

Smith Family said...

Hi Oylers! Just checking in to say hi! Love the pics...yes, your daughters are seriously the cutest ever!