Thursday, January 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Welcome to our first home! We are so excited to show you all our new home, we only wish it was in person instead. Now keep in mind the pics were taken while the previous home owners were living there, so none of the stuff or decorating is ours... boy do I wish it was though. Well lets get on with the pictures.
Here is another shot of the front of the house.
Here is one of the main reasons we fell in love with this house...a gated backyard, Molly is ecstatic. Now she thinks we need a puppy for the backyard, we shall see.
Here is a shot of the kitchen. I love this kitchen and have a feeling we will spend a lot of time in here as a family making lots of wonderful memories.
This is the view from the front door (minus half of the living room that isn't showing). We love how open it all is.
This is the dining area in the kitchen, that door in the back is a nice big pantry.
Just so you get an idea of how nice and beautiful the counters and backsplash are.
The half bath downstairs off of the kitchen. It looks pink in this pic but in actuality it is a really deep red and looks really nice.
This is the 3rd bedroom. It isn't too big but its really cute. We are going to make this into a play room for the girls/ anything else we need some space for.
This is the 2nd room which the girls will be sharing for awhile.
This is a shot of the Master bedroom and really does not give it justice. It is pretty big and on the wall behind where the camera is there are at least 3 windows...and I love windows so this is a good thing.


This just shows one of the ceiling fans, I love them I think they are so pretty. All of the bedrooms have fans and so does the living room. This is a good thing and helps with the heat here in Texas.

This is the master bathroom. It is a little narrow and nothing too fancy, but I just love the dark floors and cabinets. The door on the left is another big linen closet and then down on the right by the tub is another door, that leads to our huge walk in closet. I like how convienent it is to have it right there in the bathroom.
Just to show you more closely what it looks like. And of course our cute model.

So there is also another bathroom upstairs and lots of closets and just too many other things to list about why we love this home so much. We are so excited to move in which will be the end of February. We are already taking reservations for those of you who are just dying to come and visit...better hurry its filling fast. Oh who am I kidding, I guess I will just have to resort to begging. Please come and see us, we have this great house now, anything you want to do you can do in Houston and most importantly we have two of the most beautiful and entertaining girls you will ever see. Anyways, that is our house and hope you enjoyed the tour. Come back again.


15 comments:

The Holloways said...

Very cute house! I don't know anything really about you--except that you are an Apron girl-- :) But it looks like you have some fun, exciting things coming up in your lives! :)

The Bryger Family said...

What a GREAT home! I love the house! Congrats!!!!!

Kasey

Josh and Leslie said...

Congrats guys! Very cute and the fenced backyard will be so nice for the girls!

Mindy said...

Does that darling model come with the house? ;) Hannah, I love it love it love it!!!! I'm so excited for you guys, and we will do our best to come see you while you're still in it. We couldn't come before, because we are far too proud to stay in an apartment, but now that you have a house... ha! whatever!!! we'd visit you in a cardboard box if we could!!! Love you!

Kim Walker said...

CONGRATULATIONS Oyler family. We are so excited for you guys. I am extremely jealous because your house is so nice and cozy and you don't have to do any work to it. (sniff sniff) We still have a lot of work to our house. Your house is absolutely beautiful and I really really want to come and visit. Where is it? What area is it in? Are you still in the same ward? I need to call you sometime. I need your number. You should have mine still or my email or something. You at least know where my blog is. Blah Blah Blah. Congrats and we'll talk soon!

Dave and Mel said...

Jake!!!
I was so excited to see your message. I am still trying to figure out this blogging thing. YOurs looks great. Looks like you have tons of exciting things going on. YOur girls are so cute. Is it possible that we are old enough to have kids and be real live grown ups? It will be fun to keep up with what is going on in your life. Take care, Mel (Zollinger)

meg baker said...

Oh how exciting. It is beautiful! Congradulations. Looks like life is great for you guys.

Kelly said...

Finally getting to check out your blog...Maria is demanding/needs a sibbling! Your house looks awesome! I love the backyard too! Can't wait to come over for dinner ;)

Lars said...

I'm so jealous of your home!! That's it--I'm totally going to tlak Josh into moving to Texas!

The Pingels said...

So jealous!! Congrats!!

Cherie & Ray said...

Loved the house tour. What part of Houston is it in? All we have around Driggs is snow, snow, snow!

Jami Jackson said...

Your home is SO cute!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I know you've wanted to be in a real house for a while. I love the backyard. A gated, big backyard is a requirement for me when we start looking at homes. Oh, in June we'll be in Springville, UT where Jon is going to be an associate. We'll probably be living with my parents until after the baby is born and then we'll look for a house. Hope we're as lucky as you guys!

Christensons said...

i am officially jelous! too cute! i get to give you a gift so i am so happy i checked out your blog and got a GREAT idea!

Adam and Tawni said...

So cute! Congrats, I would kill for a fenced backyard for kids...and you should defiantly get a dog for it!

jathan & Heather said...

Congrats you guys! score on the backyard... totally go for a puppy. Entertainment for HOURS! Just what every mom needs for their kids right? Good luck with all the moving. Take care, Heath