Thursday, February 14, 2008

What I Heart Most...

I love Valentine's Day! I always have and don't really know why, except that I guess its a day we can do all of those incredibly cheesy things we want to do for the ones we love every other day and not look like fools. I know I should be making my loved ones feel this special every day but since it is the big love day I just wanted them and everyone else to know just how much do love them. I love my amazing, kind, and super hot husband Jake. He is my world and my everything. He is so patient and loving and generous. I would be lost without him. And I absolutely love my beautiful girls. I hope they always know how much I love them and how happy they make me. I am the luckiest gal around to have such an amazing family around me that I love more than anything. Happy Valentine's Day to all and I hope you feel have as lucky and as loved as I do.




9 comments:

Stacy & Nathan Cardon said...

What is that picture of Jake? Hot, Hot, Hot!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jake that Bow Tie is unforgettable, it makes me think of Axe Spray. Hannah how do you resist his charm.

Jami Jackson said...

I love V-Day too! You are a lucky gal. Your family is so cute!

Mindy said...

Wow, Jake! You should be in a magazine or something!

Happy Valentines Day! I love you guys!

Kelly said...

I love friends who watch my kid on Valentine's Day! Thanks again!

The Ulibarri's said...

You have such a cute family. How is having two for you? I love your house. It is really nice.

Jackie said...

That was one blue tux...I'm speechless!

The Reese's said...

hey you guys i was blog hopping and found you. what a life you've been up too! and your girls are darling. anyway, i just had to comment that jake looks the same as he did in his madrigal costume in high school! in fact it looks a lot like our prom (senior year) picture! :) hope all is well with you two and your family!

The Ulibarri's said...

Your girls are seriously so stinken cute. I just want to squeeze them. How has the transition to two been?