Friday, March 14, 2008

Girls Girls Girls!!!!!

Okay so I know we have been gone for awhile but in my defense we have been moving into our new home (pictures to come soon) and Jake has been out of town for one week, consisting of two seperate trips to Utah. So the few days that we have had together we have just enjoyed. Nothing else too exciting has happened lately. So here are a whole lot of pictures purely for you enjoyment. They aren't in any special order or of anything extremely exciting....just our adorable girls, which let's be honest, is why you check us out anyways, right? Right. Well on with the show....

Annie posing.

Too cute I had to post it.

And again.



Molly loving her baby.
Here she is feeding her baby. Like mother like daughter. She loves doing what I do these days.

Our little girl is getting so big.


Cute sisters on a warm day.

This one is for Josie. We made her crown and wand forever ago and Molly loves playing princess and changing her mommy and Annie into all sorts of things.
Annie all wore out. And so peaceful.
The other day Jake and I were just sitting in our room when Mol came in and said, "Mom, Dad, I am sorry but I have to go to work. I will miss you." We said "what are you going to do at work " and she said " I am going to check my email and get money." I don't work out of the home, but I am pretty sure this is how working is for most people. Haha.



On her way to work again and to her pink house...a place that I believe really exists in her little head.
Big or should I say older sister feeding younger sister. This made me laugh so hard, but she insisted on holding her and feeding her.
Annie enjoying the great weather we are having here. Oh I love having such a happy baby!
This is how Molly plays Battleship and I will be honest I was quite impressed.
Molly creating works of art on OUR driveway with her sidewalk chalk.


Well we should have more pictures coming soon. It has been so nice lately and we love being outside and I already have a camera full of more fun pics to share. We are doing great, but are in desperate need of visitors. So now is the time to come, the weather is great, Spring Breaks are coming up, we have a house and well we just really want visitors. Anyways, we love all of you and hope you enjoyed the Molly and Annie show.


11 comments:

Paul, Janie, and McKay said...

Hi Hannah! I found your blog through Melanie and Dave's. You have SUCH CUTE KIDS! Sounds like you guys are busy and having fun.

Take Care, Janie

Stacy & Nathan Cardon said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. I've been waiting for the pics. I am quite jealous of the warmness. I am glad Jake is home with you now. It's nice being a team instead of a single parent. Have a good weekend.

Jackson Family said...

I've never enjoyed looking at other people's kids more than yours (hopefully that didn't sound weird). Anyways, they are just too cute for words. When do you guys move into your new house?

Phil, Shanon, and Tate said...

Hey Hannah! I'm glad you've been looking in on us, cuz we've been looking in on you, too. I found your blog through a friend of Janie's, so I've been looking at your cute girls for a few months. They are ADORABLE!! I love the dimples. And I can't believe how big Molly is. The last time I saw her was right after she was born, at Jessie's bridal shower. I think she was only about five pounds. They grow so fast! Anyway. You have the cutest little family. It's fun to see what's going on with you.

Mindy said...

Okay, I admit, I do check your blog to see pictures of your girls. So, good job! They're adorable! That one of Annie sleeping on the floor looks like a doll, she's so perfect! And I STILL can't get over those dimples. I am out of control jealous. Molly is a princess through and through, and her hair is darling! It's getting sooo long! What a cute big sister! I love you guys! I can't wait to see you in June!!!

jathan & Heather said...

Congrats on the new house. Post picts so we can see :) Hope things are doing well. Take care, Heathbar

Adam and Tawni said...

Your girls are so cute. I love Annie's dimples. Darling! Hope you are having fun in your new house, so exciting! Jake with his first house...now that makes me feel old!

Randi said...

You guys sure have two adorable little girls! I hope we have nice weather here in Utah soon or we will be coming to visit you in Texas!

The Pingels said...

I love the pictures with Molly's hair all curly! Its adorable!

HoustonMamaJenn said...

Hey girl! I saw your blog on Kelly and Julie's site!

Your site is so cute! I love all your cute pictures! You go girl!
Have you been making any more bows since our bow night? We'll have to have another bow night in a few months when Melissa and Kelly's babys are sleeping at night!

Lars said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! They're so cute!