Monday, October 20, 2008

ANNIE IS ONE!!!!

October 5, 2008
I can't believe our little Annie is already one! It has gone by way too fast. She just gets bigger and smarter every day despite our telling her to stop. She has such a different personality than Molly it is so fun to get to know her more all of the time. She sure is a strong willed, stubborn girl, but she is also such a tease already and knows how to make us laugh and give us all the best loves ever. She gets so excited when her daddy comes home and can hardly stand it. She plays so well with Molly and loves to dance with her big sister. She loves to read and especially if the book has any sort of animal in it. She started walking in August at 10 months old and also got two teeth in September. She did both of those things before Molly did so we were not ready for either of them. She has made our life better and completes us more than we could have ever imagined. We love you so much Annie girl.
Annie started off her big day with skinny pancakes.
Since her birthday was on Conference Sunday we were able to all be home with her all day. Because we couldn't go do something fun though, we let her open her gifts through out the whole day to keep her entertained. We started with Grandma Lynda and Grandpa Lauritz's. She got a really cute butterfly doll that makes fun noises and she loves to carry around and a new cute book to read. Thanks for the gifts. Molly was happy because grandma made sure to send them both wands and a halloween book too.
Here she is showing off some of the new cute clothes from Grandma Jill and Grandpa Keven. They are so dang cute on her. Thank you.
Here she is very interested in her new book from the Cardons. We love this book. Thanks a bunch.
I think one of her favorite things were the barretts from Grandma Jill, she carried these around all afternoon.
Its My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To.
I was trying to get a picture of the onsie I made Annie for her birthday. I thought it turned out pretty cute for my first time ever doing it. What do you think?
Molly was such a good girl as hard as it was to let Annie get all the presents. She was happy that Annie was so nice to let her share. Cute sisters.
Annie opening another present..I can't believe how big she is getting.
Here she is playing with her shopping cart we got her...this has been a big hit. (with both girls)
Playing with more birthday presents, this one is from her big sister Molly who really spent a lot of time thinking about the perfect gift for Annie. She did such a great job Annie loves it.
Here Annie is with her Fishy Birthday Cake.
Annie was one of the funniest babies I have ever watched eat her birthday cake. She really did not get too messy. It seems like most babies get more cake on themselves than in their mouth...not Annie. She was double fisting the cake into her mouth and ate nearly all of it we gave her. We were sure she was going to get sick...but nope she was good to go.
Notice the fists full of cake
One last shot of the cute birthday girl.

12 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Happy Birthday to Annie! I can hardly believe she is one. I remembe when you moved and were still pregnant with her. I feel like I've met her but sadly I haven't. Your family is just adorable. I love it!

I loved the panties on the head picture!

The Domestic Goddess in Training said...

Too Cute! I didn't realize that our babies were so close in age. Looks like the birthday party was a hit for the one year old!

Stacy & Nathan Cardon said...

Wow! Thems are two cute nieces. I can't believe how grown up Annie is...with piggy tails and everything. Sheesh. We miss you so much. Thanks for all the classic photos. We laughed hard at Molly in her undies and Molly as the fluffy lady.

Mindy said...

Thanks for the pictures!! We loved them! Happy birthday, sweet Annie! Miss you!

jhjonze said...

She is so pretty, actually both your girls are. I love the onesie and the cake, so cute!

MikeandAsh said...

How did you make that onesie? I'm still planning on a craft day where you teach me everything you know. Can that happen with 4 children under 4? I'm glad Annie had a good b-day. She is adorable!

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Annie! Too cute of a girl! Glad you had a fun family day together!

T & L SMITH said...

so now that she is 1 does she get to be part of the family pics on your header and profile picture? just been wondering when she would make it up there

Julie said...

Annie is about the cutest thing! Her smile is the best and I can't believe she is one either! Hope to see you at gymnastics again soon!

Holly said...

I love the onesie you made. It is so cute and probably super easy.

Kat said...

No way is she already 1! Time goes by way to fast! Your 2nd seems to grow up so much faster just because I haven't wanted her to. SHe is a doll!

The Elliott's said...

Oylers!!! Hey there you are! I am so excited to find you!! Your family is beautiful! Can't wait to actually TALK to you guys!

Love ya and miss ya too!
Elliott's