Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I am supposed to list things that are quirky about me.

1. I hate the feeling of a lot of fabrics and cringe at the thought of touching them. One of those being the ceilings in cars, I absolutely hate when someone rubs that! Bleck!

2. I have to almost constantly be putting on lotion and chapstick, an absolute must before going to bed or I can't sleep.

3.The toilet paper has to come from the top, not from the bottom, I have even gone as far as changing other peoples the right way when using their bathroom. (I know I have a problem)

4.I have to have the tag on my pillow on the inside of the pillowcase, it cannot be hanging out of the opening.

I know that I have a lot more than this, but you all don't need to know just how crazy I am so we'll leave it at that. I tag...Melissa W., Trish I., and Lars

7 comments:

Whitney Harris said...

Ha ha those are funny. I really liked the toliet paper one. Hope all is well, haven't heard from ya in a long time. Come visit me once and a while (my blog that is) :)

jhjonze said...

I think this might be my favorite tag! It is so funny to read what other people's quirks are.

Ireland Fam said...

Too bad email curses and commandments don't work on me!! HA HA, you'll never get me to tell you what's wrong with me!

Liz said...

Lotion and chapstick before bed? Me too!

Megan Kelley Hall said...

Thanks for entering the Mabel's House contest to win my debut suspense novel, SISTERS OF MISERY! Even if you don't win, I hope you get a chance to read and enjoy it!

xoxo
Megan Kelley Hall

P.S. Happy Halloween!!

Liz said...

Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Liz & Mabel

The Mumfords said...

Hannah! We're like the same! I forgot about all those things, but that's me all the way...., except for the fabrics/car ceiling thing. Never heard that one before. :)