Saturday, November 01, 2008

One Fine Day...

As most of our friends in Utah/Idaho are bundling up and hunkerin' down for a long winter, Houstonians are just barely leaving their homes after a long and toasty summer. Last Saturday was one of the most perfect days ever...capped off by a picnic in the park. Here are a few snap shots of the day.



Here is our Annie enjoying the beautiful weather. This is what her hair looks like after she manages to get her hair elastics out. It's awesome.




Here is Molly ready to head down a slide. Weeeeee


I know we take a lot of pictures of our kids in the swing but they always have the cutest smiles.


Here is Molly picnicking. She loved eating out on the grass.

7 comments:

Tawna said...

Your kids are so cute! Too bad you have to judge me on loving the Cubs, Sarah McLachlan, and the Twilight series. I love you guys anyway!

Stacy & Nathan Cardon said...

Wish we would've been your visitors too. Maybe someday. My girls love to revisit Molly's underwear picture.

Mindy said...

I love Annie's hair after the elastics come out. I think I might try that with my hair tomorrow! ;)

I'm never jealous of your weather during the summer, but I'm preparing myself to be jealous very soon!

Whitney Harris said...

Looks like you all had fun. You may be outside now but I wouldn't take your summers for anything. I hate that kind of heat, I guess it's a good thing I live in Idaho.

jhjonze said...

Your girl's are beautiful. I kind of really want a girl. I guess we'll just see...

Kat said...

Mia used to pull her hair out all the time too and it drove me nuts! I actually got her table and chairs from Roberts Crafts and painted and stained them. It was a little time consuming but totally worth it!

The Mumfords said...

Isn't southern weather awesome in November?! It's just getting nice here too. Will you guys be home for the Christmas holidays? If so, we'll have to meet up. We haven't been the same without the Oylers.