Thursday, December 04, 2008

Have you ever heard of him?

Alright people, listen up! If you are anything like us, you appreciate a good show on TV. But there is a challenge today because there are show many shows that are questionable. Well, what if I told you that there is a show out there that is funny and clean and inspiring and creative and smart. Wouldn't you make sure you watched it. Well, Eli Stone is that show. We, like everyone else, loves watching Lost, Heroes, and the Office, but we would give up all of those shows just to keep Eli Stone (ahhh....Gasp...but it's true). I know it's cheesy but it's a show that makes us feel good. After each episode we look at each other and say, "I love that show."

Here is the problem though...they are canceling it. I think it's mostly because people haven't given it a chance. This is my last ditch effort to tell people about it and see if you will also give it a chance. Although I don't think my network of followers has the power to convince the millions of people to begin watching it necessary to keep the show on the air, but I had to give it a shot.

Do yourself a favor and watch a few episodes online and watch it this next Tuesday at 9pm. It's on ABC.

If you happen to be a fan on Eli Stone, let us know...and if you have a blog, blog about it. It's worth a try. I'm sure if they cancel it then they will replace it with another brainless reality TV show. Isn't that what we all want?

Anyway, I feel a little lame getting political about TV, but, we can't help it, we really like it.

2 comments:

Stacy & Nathan Cardon said...

Hey,
We watched an episode last night based on your request. Seemed like a good one, but we were a bit lost because you can't watch the beginning episodes. Anywho, sorry one of your favs is going away.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I've never heard of that show. Well, when you find a good one, you definitely have to try and keep it.

Sorry about the board, it's my crazy nesting that got it finished. I still wanna learn how to do bows. I bought the ones on the board and I think they'll be pretty easy to make but you're the expert on those.

The trees are pretty easy to make. well, the candy cane one was the hardest and mine looks okay as long as you keep it seperate from all the other ones that turned out much better. :) Wish you could have made it that night but I know you were really tired.