Sunday, March 15, 2009

A few tidbits over the last two months...

We've been pretty busy over the last couple of months. We've been trying to savor the beautiful weather while it's still cool enough to be outside. Every chance we get we are off doing something fun. Below are some of the things we have been doing.
This was in early January. We headed to the park and had a pretty good time. It was a little cooler, but we still had a lot of fun! Hey, there wasn't a foot of snow on the ground.
Here is miss Annie playing Pirate and Captain. She is looking quite serious.
Annie is a material girl, living in a material world. That is why she has taken on a job. As you can see, she is busy working with some clients, and checking her stocks at the same time.
Molly became pretty good the last couple of months building Dora's Treehouse. This is one of her masterpieces.
 We got tickets to the Rockets vs. Jazz game in February. The Jazz lost, which we were upset about. Since living in Houston, we haven't became fans of all Houston Sports, although, we do love our Astros.
Molly could care less who is winning or losing, as long as she has her popcorn.
What does a dad do when mom is gone to enrichment...why...a Tea Party of Course!
Just CUTE girls, being Cute.
We really wanted to be adventurous and see some water, so we drove to Lake Conroe and thought we would be able to find beach front. Well, the only thing we found was "the island" inside a trailer park. It was really funny, but we still had fun. We had a picnic and went on the walk.
Here was Valentines' Day. Molly was so excited to see her door had been decorated. I don't think Valentines could have been more perfect. We didn't do anything extravagant. It was cold so we just stayed home, and watched Toy Story, and ate Tacos and just played all day. Hannah gave me Wii Points and so I got Dr. Mario.....sweet....except she beats me all of time. It's not supposed to be that way.
Two Valentine sisters. I know they look sweet, but you would be surprised....
Molly got a lot of candy from school. She shared with Annie, as you can tell.
The Zoo! We love the zoo. Hannah asks me to stay home from work EVERYDAY. So I actually did it a couple of weeks ago. We spent the day in beautiful 75 degree weather and saw a lot of animals. This was the first time that Annie really noticed the animals, and she loved it.
Here is Annie's first Carousal ride
Annie is quite the poser these days.
Molly got her first professional hair cut. It was scary because it was so long and really pretty. But it went really well and she is still as lovely as ever.
I found out on a Friday at the end of February that my Baton Rouge Operation was having their Holiday party they missed in December, on the next day. So, as random as we are, we went. It was fun. We love being stuck in the car with each other. But this is the only picture we have of the trip. It's of Molly in front of the banquet hall we went too.
Well, those are our tidbits. I hope you enjoyed. We miss you all.

13 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Oh, it's fun to see your girls. They're adorable.I know I tell you that all the time but it's so true.

They have the most beautiful eyes and then there's those cute dimples.

Thanks again for sharing the bow making with me. I've absolutely loved it!

Mindy said...

I have seriously been going through withdrawals. How could you not update your blog for a month and a half?! Luckily I survived, and you put a new post on just in the nick of time. I needed a Molly and Annie fix. :) It looks like you guys have been doing such fun things! Hannah looks gorgeous, the girls are both adorable, and Jake isn't half bad either. ;)

ash said...

You guys are as fun as it gets! Lake Conroe? How adventurous! (I'm not even being sarcastic) and I'm still laughing about "material girl" too funny!

Pamela said...

Your family is just too cute! We miss you guys, and I am jealous of the weather there.

Stacy & Nathan Cardon said...

I was getting ready to leave you a mean comment for not updating in so long. I am glad to see it didn't come to that. What little cuties you guys have, and I was glad to learn I'm not the only wife who tries to convince her spouse to stay home everyday. Love is a beautiful thing. Miss you.

jhjonze said...

Cute, cute pictures... as always. Your girls really are beautiful.

V and Co. said...

:)
your way on the bag is probably easier. i cut the fabric and then sewed it on with those hoops and it was a pain in the rear! but i like the idea of folding it over and maybe hand sewing it...i would way around the size of a fat quarter would be good in measurement. and you can find those hoops in the craft section at jo ann's for sure. but maybe walmart might have them cheaper? i havn't looked there, i bought mine through a girl on etsy, but shipping made them more than i wanted to spend! tell me when you make it and send me pictures!! i want to see! :)

Holly said...

Such good pictures. I really do wish I could come but you know things happen. I miss molly's hair.

The Daleys said...

Loved the updates! Your girls are as cute as ever. What an awesome Dad to have a tea party with his girls! And I'm jealous of your weather, of course.

The Domestic Goddess in Training said...

What a cute family you have! I love the updates!

Jathan and Heather said...

Dang! So jealous of the warm weather... I'm so ready for spring. Cute little pink sweatshirt that Hannah has on, we bought the same one for little Quinn. Love it! Looks like you guys are having fun... keep the posts coming. Miss ya! Heather

Jathan and Heather said...

Haha!!! although I'm sure Hannah has a cute sweatshirt on... I was meaning Molly's. Oopsies :) Heath

Wendy said...

Fun pictures! Yes, we will be in Utah at the beginning of August for a few weeks. Are you guys going to Utah this summer?