Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter is here...Hooray!

Well, we made it back from Youth Conference just in time to celebrate Eater with our sweet girls, but don't worry...I think they had more fun in our absence than with us. They stayed with one set of friends on Friday night and another set all day Saturday. I think in all, they had three Easter Egg hunts while we were gone. We are so greatful to have such willing and trusting people around us to take care of our girls.
Molly's first Easter egg hunt was at Pre-School. They decorated eggs and then hid them.
Here is a picture of Sweet Annie at the Pre-school hunt.
Here they are with their baskets. I'm telling you...their is no one funner on Holidays than Molly. She thinks everything is the greatest and so Annie now shares the same Joy.
And now, I have to be honest, the rest of this post is Mostly for Grandmas. The dresses this year were provided by Grandma Jill and she did a great job. The girls looked beautiful. Below is the Easter Holiday photo shoot. I know it's a little vain, and we shouldn't post THIS MANY pictures, but they are cute.

4 comments:

Stacy & Nathan Cardon said...

Awwww...super cute!

The Wisers said...

Oh my goodness, look at those sweet things!!! I miss you guys so much...I need to see your girls. Please come back!!!!!!! Good thing we have the phone.

Jill Oyler said...

The girls are just as adorable in their dresses as I hoped they'd be. Thank you so much for taking them and posting them - this was a perfect ending of my day. I'm so excited to you all in May. Thanks again for the adorable pictures. Have a great Sunday. I love you all.

Grandma Jill

Mindy said...

I didn't think you posted ENOUGH pictures, honestly! Your girls are so cute, and I love the picture of all of you together too. Oh, I miss you!!!