Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello!! Anyone still out there?

Well I don't know if anyone still even looks at this, I am pretty sure I would have given up by now, but I hope you all haven't. This is going to be a lame post, but I just wanted you to all know that we are still alive and doing well. LOTS of post soon to follow. Just a quick update....can't belive summer is almost over. Well Jake has started a new job with the same company and is very busy, but loving it. He is also preparing to run a half marathon next weekend and has become quite the runner. Hannah is busy taking care of the kids, reading and has become a little addicted to canning fruit. Molly is obsessed with learning how to spell words and sound them out. She is getting so good at it and amazes us every day. She is so excited to be starting preschool again in a month. She is still such a great big sister and loves being closer to cousins who can teach her lots of new things. Annie is growing up so much, too fast. She is speaking in sentences all of the time now and she lets us all know exactly what she wants. She has been successfully potty trained much to her credit, I think she has been way more patient than I have been. I was quite excited one 7 accidents in 2 weeks and only 2 of those the stinky ones! What can I say we have smart girls...they amaze me all of the time with there knowledge and ability to learn new things. Anyways...we are all good and healthy and will be back soon with all the news and pictures to tell you all about what we've been up to this crazy summer! Take care!

11 comments:

Mindy said...

You know Brandon and I read your blog faithfully, whether you write often or not. :)

jhjonze said...

I still look! Thanks for the update.

Jackie said...

I've been waiting for an update. I can't wait to see some pictures & to hear more.

Lars said...

Finally! Welcome back! How's life in vernal treating you?

The Domestic Goddess in Training said...

She is potty trained - Super impressive! I am so glad you updated! We need info info info and pictures, pictures, pictures :)

Slyck and Slim said...

YEah! I am glad to hear you are still alive and kicking and that you survived the move! We miss you much in these parts but are glad you are doing well there. Have you been able to enjoy the mountains and do any camping? Maybe I don't want to know or I'd be too jealous. It was fun to hear the update on your darling girls. Keep in touch!

Melanie said...

I still check you guys out!!!

Justin and Melissa said...

Good to hear from you. no worries, things get super busy so we all understand. Can't wait to see the pics and more posts to see what you all are up to.

The Pingels said...

I've been checking regularly and was about to start writing nasty comments to you on facebook about not updating your blog, but now I don't have to. Glad you're back!

Jathan and Heather said...

We need details... details! Glad you have you back :) Heath

Wendy said...

It's about time! I've been looking for new news! What move? Closer to cousins? You musta lost me somewhere cuz I don't know what you're talking about!!!