Monday, September 28, 2009

May Time Play Time

So May started off with lots of playing in the park, picnics, running, playing in the pool, playtime with friends, a Cinco De Mayo Party, and  Mother's Day. Part way through is when we found out about the job in Vernal so we had a quick trip to check it out. The pictures are better than the talking so enjoy.


Molly and Annie eating in the park.



Playing in the pool.


Some attitude from Molly.


Annie swinging...and very serious.


A little Merry Go Round time.


More eating.





Family run in the park.


We had a Cinco De Mayo party with some friends from our ward. They were awesome enough to make a pinata and let the kids at it. This is Molly taking a swing.


Annie's turn.


All the kids posing with the pinata.


The awesome makers of the pinata.


Princess Molly with her stash and her mouth full.


My sweet girls helping make me breakfast for Mother's Day


More cooking.


Cute pic of Molly.


My husband who is the best made me this delicious dinner for Mother's Day too. I was seriously so spoiled that day.


Picture with my cute girls, who I am so blessed to be the mother of.


Taking the tour of Vernal with Brandon and Mindy on our quick trip.


Posing in front of the Vernal Temple.


Annie came with us and was such a good girl. This is her hanging out in the hotel and enjoying some only child time.


Molly stayed with some friends so she wouldn't have to miss a day of preschool. We missed her but she was so excited to get her surprise when we got back.


Funny pic of Annie.


Playing in the pool with friends








Sidewalk chalk art





Molly and her cute friend Lily.


Crazy one. Molly misses Lily so much...


I love this picture so much.


I would never claim to have a green thumb and I don't think Jake would either, but I have to admit we were quite proud of our flowers and a front yard this summer. It made me so happy every day to see how well our flowers were growing. It was so sad when we went back to get all of our stuff and they were completely dead and we had to pull them all our. All that hard work gone. But at least now we know we can keep flowers and grass alive (for awhile anyways).








I believe this is the last picture I took of our House. As of Friday this house no longer belongs to us. We signed the papers and said goodbye. Its sad because it means that there is nothing tying us to Texas anymore (other than all our great friends) and you can never have another first house again. But we are grateful for the memories we made there and are glad not to be paying a mortgage and rent plus utilities on both places anymore. Farewell First house and Texas.


6 comments:

Mindy said...

Your flowers and yard look beautiful! I'm sure you'll miss that cute house, but I am glad you're here. :)

Three Men and a Janie said...

Hi Hannah! Paul has to do some work over there on the afternoon of the 7th. We could play or something! Email me: Janiep27@hotmail.com

Jill Oyler said...

I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

What fun pictures! I love them! We miss ya'll but glad the house sold.

Mosers said...

You moved? No wonder you were always missing your hubby on facebook! lol... my blog never told me you updated your blog and so I never knew!!! I miss you hannah bananna!

Kat said...

What a darling first home! And your girls are so cute! I can't believe how old they are! Yeah you guys should go to Gardner Village if the weather is good...it was SO busy when we went but was fun.