Monday, May 24, 2010

2010 Part One

I know I am still catching up. There are so many pictures so I decided to break this up into different parts. We have had an great year so far...I really can't believe that May is almost over...where does time go? Its hard for me to believe that in less than 2 months we will have three kids. Crazy! Well I will let the pictures show what we have been up to.

The girls in their dresses Grandma Jill gave them for Christmas.


I love these sweet and peaceful moments.

Jake and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on January 15th. Stacy was kind enough to watch the girls and we were able to go out for dinner, stay over night in a nice hotel, go shopping and attend a session at the Salt Lake Temple. It was such a nice time together. Seriously where does time go? We are getting so old. I still can't believe that we have been married for 6 years, they have been the most wonderful years of my life.

We headed out to the golf course one day with Mindy and her kids and had a ton of fun sledding down the big hill there. Molly was such a dare devil and loved going down the steep parts with the jumps on them...you could hear her whooping and laughing the whole way down. Both girls had lots of fun sledding with their daddy and cousins.


I love watching the girls do the Wii fit. Not only do they want to exercise and be happy, but they are actually quite good at imitating those yoga moves.


We decided to head to the local bowling alley one Saturday for some family fun. The girls love bowling and with a few more times I am sure they will be beating both Jake and I.


Jake is the best daddy. Our girls love when Jake makes them a fort out of the whole family room and then they get to watch a movie. They did this one night when I was gone ( I have no idea where I was I never go anywhere by myself ).

They sure love their Daddy and they are definately Daddy's girls.

We have had the opportunity to have play dates twice a week for a few months now with some of the girls favorite friends. We decided to decorate Valentine's cookies one day and they all had a lot of fun decorating and eating them.


Molly and Annie were invited to a Valentine's Day Tea Party at a friends house too. They were so excited for weeks before. They got to dress up in princess clothes and play with their friends and eat a lot of cute and yummy food, including princess noodle soup, heart shaped cheese sandwiches, pink juice and heart shaped cupcakes. It was such a cute little party.


They loved it so much they insisted on having a similar type lunch with their other little friends when they came over to play.


Jake and I had a "romantic" Valentine's Dinner the night before Valentines after putting the girls to bed. 

We have had so much fun in recent years decorating the girls doors for Valentine's and leaving them a fun little gift to let them know how much we love them. It is so fun having little girls who are completely obsessed with holidays and all of the fun that comes with them.


And here Mols and Nan are with our traditional heart shaped pizza on the actual day.

And ending the night with banana splits.

I think this picture is so funny. I was trying to get a cute picture of us on Valentine's to show just how much we love eachother still...but for some reason we look like we are both asleep in it.

Jake had to go to SLC for some work and we decided to tag along and were able to spend some time with Stacy and her girls. We had lots of fun playing outside, visiting and going to Thanksgiving point to see the animals.

And don't forget...ride the ponies.




We have a whole lot more that we have been up to in the last couple of months so hopefully I will get around to posting those and get all caught up so we can share the things that people really want to see....like pictures of our new house we are closing on this week (finally!) and in a couple of months our new baby girl. So until the next time I feel a bit of motivation...enjoy.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Fun fun fun and cute cute cute!! You should really post more often. (Since I find out all the fun things you do that I don't even know about and I live right here. :)

Jill Oyler said...

I loved the post. The girls are just as adorable as ever. You two are wonderful parents and I appreciate you guys so much. Thanks for sharing these magical moments with me!

Wendy said...

I love your recap! I'm behind on posts as well.
Your "asleep" pic on Valentine's day cracks me up. I tried to take one of us with some flowers that DAve got me and it turned out about like yours :)

123 checkoutourfamily said...

fun pics! 6 years huh? You are getting old...hahaha

I love the little dress up pics.

The Pingels said...

You guys do so many fun things together that it makes my sound really boring! I have to steal all of your fun ideas and just boy them up a bit for my trio.

Mosers said...

Wow you have been busy!!! I was thinking about you the other day and even though I haven't seen you in over 10 years... thought to myself... I love finding good friends who you can always call a friend.. even when you don't get to see them for a long time!!!

Stacy said...

Love the picture of Annie doing Plank on Wii Fit. And forts are always a good time. So fun. Hope you are having fun in Ver-Nal.

ash said...

Congrats on the house! That's awesome! I hope to see great pics of it! I can't believe how grown up Annie looks and that was even a couple months ago.