Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Pictures of June Lydia Oyler

It's been a good couple of days. We had so much fun introducing Molly and Annie to Junie. It's hard to imagine two sisters loving another little girl so much. I think Molly said it best when she said, "Mom, no offense, but I think I live the baby the most." or when she said, "oh, I can't stand it, she is to cute." Annie blesses the baby every night. Oh, if we can only remember these days for the days when they are fighting over clothes and make-up.

Here I am with my 3 sweet girls. It doesn't get any better than this. 
Do you see how in love she is with her. Annie was funny yesterday when she came to the hospital and said, "Oh, I didn't know we still had the baby."
This is Molly's face every time she looks at June. 

First family picture. Not exactly the best picture of Annie, but you get the idea. 
Who does she look like...Annie or Molly. A mix of both...We still can't figure it out. 
Here are all three girls with their grandma. This picture of Annie is priceless. Can you see how her world has been tuned upside down? Don't get me wrong, she loves June, but just doesn't quite get it all.
They did let Hannah go home today which has been excellent (1 day shorter than any other delivery). It is so good to be home with our babies. Thanks again for all of the sweet messages sent. 

11 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm cracking up at Annie... oh, we still have the baby? Oh, it's so hard for the "baby" of the family when he or she no longer holds that title. :) Tell all the girls hi from me today... with kisses on the cheek.

Kristina said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! And I love Annie's comment: "Oh, I didn't know we still had the baby." :)

Stacy said...

Little Junie is sure a cute one! Can't wait to get to know her. I hope Annie is doing okay. It really is such an adjustment for the little ones. Good to see you guys made it home.

The Pingels said...

I love June already! She is too cute, and I'm glad that everything went well.

Slyck and Slim said...

She is gorgeous, guys! You have such beautiful girls -- all of them. Seeing Annie's confusion is exactly what Sophie's going to feel in about two weeks. I loved seeing their faces when they were holding June. Little children can feel just how special and close to Heavenly Father these new babies are. Wow. Congrats!

jhjonze said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

Jill Oyler said...

What a lovely sight to behold right before bedtime. I have so much to be grateful for it hurts sometimes. Thank you so much for sharing these precious moments with us. I can't wait to hold her in my arms. Thanks for making my day, month, week! I love you guy!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, & Kate said...

Congrats on the new baby girl, house and car! What a busy last few months. June is a cutie!

Whitney Harris said...

Congrats!! She is perfect and beautiful. Glad all went well and she is here safe and sound. Three girls! Crazy! Love the name :)

Cherie said...

So cute to see your new addition. Congratulations and can't wait to see her her person!

Jami Jackson said...

What a darling little girl. I can definitely see Molly in her face. I love her name!! Too bad we don't live closer to each other--our girls would have so much fun together! Congrats on number three!