Friday, July 30, 2010

Our lives right now....

So we are in our second week of life with Junie and we couldn't ask for it to be any better. My mom came and stayed from the 20th until yesterday the 29th. I don't know what we would have done without her here. She spoiled the older girls, cleaned our house, did our laundry, made sure we had food to eat and so much more. Thank you so much mom. The girls are still loving her so much and beg to hold her all of the time. I don't think any of us can get enough of her.

Here she is on Monday.

One week old. I can't believe how much she has already changed...I forget how fast they grow.

I know this picture is fuzzy but I love seeing Jake with his girls and just hanging out with our babies.

Jake's work had this waiting for him at work. We have been spoiled. Our new ward that we don't even know anyone in really has been so good to us, bring in meals, and dropping off gifts and calling to make sure we are doing well. We appreciate everything that everyone has done for us, and hope that we can remember to be as kind and generous when others are in need as well.

Just being cute.

A close up. All the nurses and the dr at my appointment couldn't stop talking about how beautiful she was and how she has such perfect features...we really do make beautiful babies.

We were lucky enough to have Holly, Cassie and her kids come out for a couple of days. Cassie is only in town for a week and we are so glad they took time in their busy schedule to come see us. Cassie was so kind to throw Molly a little party early so they could be there with her. Cassie and Hayden played games with Mols and Annie, she told them stories and then we had a doughnut cake. Molly was in heaven. She talks about her birthday year round and loves the attention.

Showing off the LPS from Cassie, Hayden and Alyssa

Showing off her new cute outfit for school from Grandma Lynda.

Our girls sure love their cousins. And Hayden and Alyssa are so good and patient with them. Thanks for coming you guys.

We had to get a picture together as sisters...we sure missed Melissa during these couple of days...it wasn't the same without her.

My babies love Cassie even if they don't get to see her often...and I think its safe to say that Cassie loves them too.

Grandma Lynda and June Lydia. We all love and miss you already.

Mom and the girls.

June Lydia on her due date. I am so glad we had already had her for a week and two days...I can't imagine our lives without her...she has already brought so much joy into our lives.

We decided to get out this morning and let the girls have a little fun. We headed to the fair and had to him up The Little Red Barn again this year. We love this and they have been looking forward to it. Here they are planting their seeds.


And here they are riding on their tractors.


We had a nice time. We are lucky to have Aunt Holly and Grandma Jill staying with us right now. They have already been a big help and the girls love having someone to play with and pick them up and help them while I am unable to. We are going to miss everyone when they are gone. But for now we will try to soak up every minute we have with them. Well until next time...we are heading into Oyler Birthday Extravaganza Week...so I am sure we will have lots to share soon.

5 comments:

The Pingels said...

Happy birthday to all of you this week! You really do have pretty babies and I wish I lived closer so I could meet little June.

Mindy said...

Gosh, you'd think I wasn't ever over there at all. Just kidding... I know we're not newsworthy. ;) It was a fun time, and June is a beautiful baby. Love you guys.

Slyck and Slim said...

June is gorgeous! It is so nice to have your mom around to help. It made me wish my Mom wasn't on her mission for our baby due next week. We'll keep you posted when she comes. Happy Birthday to Molly!

Jill Oyler said...

I miss you guys so much all ready. I had a great time at the Pinkalicious birthday party and just spending time with you all. Thanks for your great hospitality. I do have adorable grandkids - they must take after their grandpa.

Heather said...

We need more pictures!! ;) Little June bug is SO cute! If we were to be having a girl, the name Juno was high on my list. Hope all is going well with the newborn, house and everything else in your lives. Sure miss ya! Oh' and YES... you guys NEED to come out to Barton one of these years!! But no getting sick and throwing up Hannah banana! Love ya, Heath