Monday, September 13, 2010

August...

Well I seriously can't believe that August has already come and gone. It was a fun and crazy month. We were and are still getting used to having a baby in our lives again. At the beginning of the month Jake had to work in SLC and it was the same weekend I had a cousin getting married so we decided to make it our first little road trip with Junie. We got to see lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins on both sides of the family. It was lots of fun.  We were also able to take June to meet her Great Grandma and Grandpa Jarvis. Here is Grandma Great meeting Junie for the first time. I love this picture and I feel so blessed that our kids have had so many of their great grandparents in their lives.


June bug at 4 weeks. She loves to hold her binky in all the time.

I had plans to get a cute picture of her on her month mark...I forgot until late that night so this is what I got...June 1 month old.

We headed to Tremonton for Jake's 10 year class reuinon. Jake was able to go golfing with his friends, we stayed with Grandma Jill, and we met up with some of our friends that were in town for lunch. It was so fun, we all used to play on a softball team together when we were first married, if was fun to see how now we had seven kids between the 3 couples that were there. Its amazing what changes in five years.

Since we hadn't seen Melissa and her kids all summer I decided to stay at my mom's for the week before Molly started school and we have to stay home from now on. Jake headed back home to work and we missed him so much. It was fun to show Junie off to more family. She met the rest of her Aunts and Uncles and cousins on my side as well as my Dad. Haylee could not get enough of Junie. She kept begging to hold her and loved it when she got to. As you can see below.

I also have to note what Payton said about June. He told us she smelled like Lime pie and that she had little T-rex arms ( he loves dinosaurs). So cute and made us all laugh.

We mostly just hung out at my mom's house but one day Melissa and I got adventurous and decided to take the kids to Willow Park. I think we all had lots of fun. We had a picnic and then went to see all the animals. The kids loved it.

Look at all those girls. Poor Payton...but he's such a good sport about it.

Cute...

Silly...

I have been so bad at remembering to get pictures of June with all of the important people in her life. But I did remember to snap one of Grandpa Lauritz and her.

Jake came back the next weekend and we headed back to Tremonton for the weekend. We went and watched Stacy and Nathan finish their half marathon in Logan Saturday morning, went to lunch and did some shopping. Then we all headed to the Fair that night.
The girls and the sheep.

Their favorite part of the night...rides.




I finally remembered to get some pictures of June and her cousin Jaren. They are about 4 1/2 months apart. Both so cute!

I love this picture.

We have already had a busy September so hopefully I will get all caught up soon. We are all doing well and loving life.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am glad someone remembers to get their camera out when we get together. Cute pictures. You can hardly tell Jaren and June are 4 months apart...so similar in size. Ha ha. Maybe June will catch up someday. Anyway, thanks for sharing your month with us.

Jill Oyler said...

Well, if these pictures didn't make my day I don't know what would. Thank you so much for the post.