Thursday, January 13, 2011

November in a Nutshell

Here are the girls on November 1st the night of our Annual Beginning of the Holidays Dinner. I think we all look forward to this each year, eating a nice dinner, talking about the things we want to do during the holiday season, and letting the girls open up holiday pajamas has been a fun new addition. 


This post has a lot of pictures of Junie...she is just growing up too fast and I have been much worse at taking pictures of this sweet baby then I was with my other kids...but I do have some.
Here she is in one of my baby outfits...I have pictures of both the other girls in this outfit...its fun to see the differences and similarities.

We headed up to Idaho the first weekend in November and were able to attend our niece Sadie's baptism, spend time with family, see some old friends, and also attend Maylee's blessing. I unfortunately did not get any pictures of the  girls on their special days...but they both looked beautiful and we were so glad to be able to see them and be a part of their day. We were able to hang out with Tanner and Leisha at mom and dad's for a bit...here are the two cuties again...getting bigger.

Best buds

Now that its too cold to do anything we've tried to get out to reading time at the library...we still miss it often but we have fun when we do make it there.


Junie fell asleep like this in Relief Society...it was so cute I couldn't resist snapping a picture..I know I am bad.


Annie begs me to straighten her hair all of the time, but I always say no because I love her curls. I finally gave in one day...I was surprised to see how long her hair is and I couldn't believe how grown up she looked.


Happy Baby




We were lucky enough to be able to go to Stacy and Nathan's for Thanksgiving this year. They were great hosts and we had so much fun and ate so much delicious food. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures of the great time we had, but here are a few.
One of my assignments was to make pies....I made seven. I don't know if any of them were that great but they sure look pretty in pictures.

I did remember to at least get a picture of June on her first Thanksgiving.


Molly and Annie have so much fun with their cousins...they played nonstop for hours...a lot of the time was spent dressing up and doing fashion shows for the adults. 

They played so hard they had to take a nap on the stairs...silly girls.

All of our sweet baby girls...I can't get over how big they are all getting. Molly now weighs 33 lbs, loves to eat food, finally!, is reading anything and everything she can get her hands on, loves school and is such a great big sister and a huge help for me. Annie now weighs 29 lbs, still loves to eat veggies more than anything else, is learning all of her letters, sounds and so much more, she loves our little mini preschool sessions her and I do each day and helps me with June so much while Molly is at school, she is so sweet and shares so well with everyone. June weighs a little over 13 lbs...is now eating solids, she loves the veggies and is still making up her mind about the fruits. She is rolling and scooting in cirlcles, she is trying to sit up and gets closer everyday. She is usually a very happy baby, unless its dark and we are in the car, or as of late Jake or I walking out of the room she is in upsets her. We sure love these girls so much.


One last one....June trying rice cereal for the first time. She turned 4 months in November.

1 comment:

Jill Oyler said...

Another fantastic ending to my day. The pictures are absolutely adorable. Thank you so much!