Monday, January 10, 2011

October

Haha...I know. Anyways...Conference weekend Jake and I were able to go to the Utah State/BYU game...and it was awesome! We had so much fun watching the Cougars get beat...and then seeing the field get rushed. We loved every minute of it. And I don't care if  BYU was bad this year and that is why we beat them, all I do care about is that we beat them. I wish Jake and I were able to go to more games...it is always a good time.


We then spent the weekend with family watching conference. Here are June and her cousin Maylee. June is six weeks older but I don't know if you can tell.

Junie getting so big...(funny she's grown up so much more since these)


3 months old

First pumpkin carving experience

Molly doing her thing

Annie doing her thing

And don't forget to take a little snack break....yup that is pumpkin guts...this girl loves that stuff!


Molly's school didn't let them wear costumes for Halloween but the were able to dress up like what they wanted to be when they were older...Molly wants to be a dance teacher.

We ventured out to the Jensen pumpkin Festival....crazy...we actually got stuck in a traffic jam and if you know where Jensen is you would think that was funny.


June's first Halloween

The girls all dressed up ready for some Trunk or Treat



Snow White

Dorothy



After the trunk or treat where there were 3 wards and the girls scored big time in the candy department, we headed to the Rec. Center to the Carnival and it was a lot of fun. The girls had some fun doing all the little booths.

I love Molly's smile in this picture.

My sis-in-law Mindy did Halloween mini sessions and she needed some cute models to promote it...well here are her cute models....I don't think she could have found any cuter ones.


5 comments:

Mindy said...

Your girls looked so cute for halloween! I just realized... I didn't send you the high res files for the Halloween pics... I'm sorry! I will find those and email them to you. Thank you so much for letting me use your perfectly adorable little models. :) Will you let me know your email address? If I remember right you got a new one...

It was fun to run into you guys at the rec center party. :)

The Pingels said...

I just can't get over how pretty your girls are. I've got 3 future husbands lined up for them when they are ready.

jhjonze said...

I cannot get over how gorgeous your girls are!

Jill Oyler said...

Well, if these pictures didn't just make my day! Thank you so much for them. Tell the girls hello from me!

meg baker said...

The girls are so cute! The older Molly gets the more she looks like Stacy. So cute.