Thursday, August 25, 2011

Molly Jane is 6 Years Old!

Molly's big day was on August 1st and got Birthday week rolling in full swing. I absolutely love celebrating holidays and birthdays in our house, not because of the gifts and all, but because these girls of ours get so excited no matter what it is or who's it is. 




Molly with her Precious Moments doll from Grandma Jill...she loves this doll and has slept with Lucy (the name she gave her) every night since.

Molly requested a paint pallet for her birthday cake...something to do with Purplicious having one in the book. We made cupcakes with paint spots too.

Eating lunch at good ole' Mickeydees...

Annie enjoying some birthday lunch too.

Junie loves her some fries...must take after her mama.

I love this picture because we took one almost exactly like it on her first birthday, as you can see below...she sure has grown up a lot!


Here is Molly on her 1st Birthday...I seriously can't believe how much June looks like her.

Molly chose to go swimming at the Rec. Center for her birthday fun...she loves water, can't wait for her to take some swimming lessons, so I can love it a bit more.

Annie loving it too...and so is June right behind her.

Molly requested steaks, mashed potatoes, rolls and peach jello for her dinner.

Opening presents...

Junie helping out...

I think she likes it! (Jake the LIV doll....something she had been begging for, for quite awhile now.)

All her gifts...

I still can't believe she is really 6, I can still remember her 1st birthday like it was yesterday. I love this girl so much. She will always be my baby...always.

She was so excited to have Brandon and Mindy and their family over for cake and ice cream. We had a good time eating, and having Cooper make a whole lot of cool balloons...swords, hats, sword holders and even some flowers. Thanks Coop...the girls have played with them all month.

See all the fun we had? 


I think Molly had a pretty good day. We all had fun being together and celebrating another wonderful year with our Molly Jane. She is so much fun and such a good girl. Happy Birthday big girl...hope you have a great year ahead of you.

3 comments:

The Domestic Goddess in Training said...

You are so talented in the cake department. I am always very impressed. Our babies do grow up too quickly, don't they? Happy b-day to Molly - it looks like it was great!

Jathan and Heather said...

I can't believe you have a little one older than my marriage ;) Glad she/you guys had such fun birthday week! So good to see you a couple of weeks ago, Hannah! LOVED it! Come visit us in Oregon ANYTIME! Family vaca :)

Jill Oyler said...

What a way to end my day. Thank you so much for sharing Molly's birthday through your blog - it almost makes me feel like I was a part of it. It looks like she had a great time and so did the other girls. Tell them Grandma Jill loves them and misses them.