Friday, January 27, 2012

First Day of School 2011

Yes I am way behind but I am going to play catch up anyways. Annie had her first day of preschool this past fall. She has been so excited for it for a long time. She was super excited because she even got to start a day before Molly started school.

Traditional first day of school pictures.
Annie Eliza-3 years old
Frist year of Preschool



Annie goes to the same preschool that Molly went to so we had to get a picture of them with Mrs. Young...they love Forever Young Preschool.


Molly Jane-6 years old
First Grade




Sitting in her desk...what a big girl

Every morning for the next week the girls begged me to take pictures of them in their new clothes...we had quite the fashion show each morning....I can't believe how big my girls are.





No comments: