Thursday, May 17, 2012

Clover Mae Oyler

Our sweet Clover Mae was born yesterday morning at 9:24 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 3 oz., and we could not be more excited. She was so awake and alert all day yesterday and today I have had to fight to get her to stay awake more than a few minutes...but so far she has been so precious and completely adorable. I can't stop staring at her and smelling her and I already can't believe she hasn't always been a part of our lives...funny how that happens so quickly. We all love her so much already.

Bright eyed.


All stretched out...she totally did this inside of me all of the time.

First time I got to hold her.

The girls were so excited to meet her and hold her...couldn't believe how big all the other girls look.



June was so excited...she just kept saying...sister, girl, sister




This is Dr. Williams...he delivered both June and Clover...and has been the best Dr. So grateful for him and how good he has been to us since the first day we met him.






Feeling incredibly blessed and overwhelmed by the trust Heavenly Father has put in me to let me have these four beautiful, smart, funny, good girls in this life. There is so much that they need to know and be taught to make it in these scary times and the fact that He trusts Jake and I enough to let us be their parents is amazing to me. So many people have asked if I would be disappointed if we didn't have a boy...and of course we would have loved to have a boy and know what that would be like, but honestly I couldn't imagine life without all my girls and I couldn't be more happy than I am with these four blessings. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world and I have the best husband at my side who  loves these girls just as much as I do and they absolutely adore him as well. Welcome to this world and our family Clover Mae...we've been waiting for you and are so happy you are here.

5 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

She is beautiful, all of your girls are beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!!!

The Domestic Goddess in Training said...

Congratulations! She's perfect! And let me just say... the 4th girl in families are AWESOME :)!

Mindy said...

She is precious! I love your four girls... I agree that you are indeed blessed. :)

Jay and Heath said...

Congrats you guys! She is precious! I can't believe you are a familia of SIX! Crazy! Hope you're recovering well, Hannah! xoxo

Three Men and a Janie said...

What a beautiful post! I have people ask me all the time if I'm disappointed we aren't having a girl... but when they told us it was another boy, it just felt right! I feel the same way about being trusted enough to raise these kids. I know I can't do it without "help" if you know what I mean. ;) I hope the transition with a newborn is going well! She's beautiful! Take care!