Thursday, May 24, 2012

Clover's First Week of Life

I can't believe that as of yesterday Clover is already 1 week old. It goes by too fast. We cannot get enough of this sweet baby and she really has been near perfect. Its so incredible the love that I feel for her already. It really amazes me every time we have a baby how much more our hearts seem to grow to make room for this new little one rather than cutting back on our love for the others...it just gets bigger all of the time. Here are some pictures of the first seven days of Clover Mae's life.

Day 1



Day 2


Day 3


Day 4


Day 5


Day 6


Day 7

One week 



And she has been getting plenty of snuggling too.





Thanks to everyone who has already helped us so much. We love all of you.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Hannah and Jake...What a darling baby! I just want to reach in your pictures and hold Little Clover!

Jill Oyler said...

She is just so beautiful. I can't believe I haven't been able to hold her in my arms yet. But, thank you so much for posting these pictures - it helps my heart. Thank you.

Heath said...

She is so cute! I still can't rack my brain around the fact that you have FOUR kids. Maybe WHEN I see you next weekend, it will be real. ;)

Slyck and Slim said...

Congratulations! Four beautiful girls!!! Your family is growing and we miss you guys!

Whitney Harris said...

She really is so stinking cute! Congrats again on another girl!