Sunday, August 26, 2012

May Post Baby

So we came home from the hospital Friday and my mom was there and Jake's grandma came too. It was nice to have some help and entertainment for the other girls...especially June. We were so grateful for their willingness to take time out of their busy lives to come all the way out here and show their love and support for us. We don't get many visitors out here so the girls always love every chance we do.

Clover with her Great Grandma Oyler

Clover with her Grandma Lynda

The day after we got home was Annie's preschool program. I wanted to go so badly, but just couldn't do it...so much pain and completely tired and not wanting my new baby around a bunch of preschool kids. Luckily she had her daddy, sisters, grandma and great grandma to support her. She showed me all of her songs and so I didn't feel too left out. She had so much fun and loved every minute of preschool.





Here she is with her flowers and dress ups that Molly and Daddy gave her afterwards.

I love this picture...it makes me laugh. I am so glad my mom was able to come out and stay with our girls while we were in the hospital. Unfortunately while here the first night she hurt her leg really bad and ended up having to go to the E.R. But she stayed and still went to Annie's program. She is the best. We were really lucky to have Brandon and Mindy here to help out so much. They totally took over staying here and helping with the kids and getting Molly off to school. Thanks so much guys.

This picture makes me smile...

And now a slew of pictures of our cutie...I can't believe how much she has changed.






We were seriously so blessed to have so many great people stop by, bring meals, drop off gifts, and send messages of love. I was really worried about needing some help the next week with Jake needing to go back to work luckily Stacy and Courtney (Jake's sisters) and my cute little niece Olivia were able to come out and spend a couple of days. They took such great care of us. We ate delicious meals, our kids were taken care of, our house was clean and so much more. Thank you so much for coming. Stacy for leaving your family for a few days to be with us... I will never forget. And thanks to everyone else we are so grateful for all of your kindness.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I wouldn't have missed it. Thanks for having me. Love your family!

The Pingels said...

Such adorable girls!

Kelly said...

hurrah for baby pics! beautiful girls!